BBC Radio 1 Big Weekend

Sign in to follow this  
idontneedaxanny

how is everyone doing?

i’m bored asf and y’all are so nice and cool so how is everyone?

my day was kinda ROUGH:genius: i’m not allowed at my best friend’s house anymore because i’m bisexual and her parents think i’m gonna ruin her or some shit so that really sucks :finger:

1 minute ago, idontneedaxanny said:

my day was kinda ROUGH:genius: i’m not allowed at my best friend’s house anymore because i’m bisexual and her parents think i’m gonna ruin her or some shit so that really sucks :finger:

I'm sorry, that's tough. How did they find out?

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, idontneedaxanny said:

Sorry, that happened. Hopefully, it'll get better soon. :classic_wink:

Edited by ARTPOPSTER

8 minutes ago, Admin said:

I'm sorry, that's tough. How did they find out?

i’m really open and mostly date girls (i am a girl) so they found out pretty quickly 

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, idontneedaxanny said:

I once had a friend who had very strict vietnamese parents which resulted in me never even being able to go to her house or see her bedroom that she talked about loving. :classic_blush: I can't say I know how you feel, because I just don't. However, know you still have your best friend regardless of their locked brain parents. :classic_love:

edit: speaking as a gay male with a female friend.

Edited by aaron l

1 minute ago, aaron l said:

I once had a friend who had very strict vietnamese parents which resulted in me never even being able to go to her house or see her bedroom that she talked about loving. :classic_blush: I can't say I know how you feel, because I just don't. However, know you still have your best friend regardless of their locked brain parents. :classic_love:

that’s very true, my friend completely disagrees with them:heart:

That sucks. Hopefully ull find comfort in this new community! :hug:

What's ur fav Billie song btw? Mine is "you should see me in a crown"

find a new hang out spot. considering you said at her house, they can’t stop you from hanging out in other places. parents like that sucks. :genius:

Learning how to use this site :gaycat: also I feel conflicted for some reason :duck: I think it’s because I’m managing work, school, and my personal life and I’m like ugh

Aw, it makes me sad when I hear stories like that. I hope your friend is doing what she can to reverse that decision.

I'm ok, I have my master's thesis to finish but I can't get rid of my fundamental laziness omg. I have no self-discipline, it's really awful. I'll get it together. I'm just not really a deadline person. I'll probably do everything in the last week and be fine lol.

Big hug to everyone, I hope y'all have a great day.

22 hours ago, Economy said:

That sucks. Hopefully ull find comfort in this new community! :hug:

What's ur fav Billie song btw? Mine is "you should see me in a crown"

thanks so much! mine is xanny, i love bass  

18 hours ago, Didymus said:

Aw, it makes me sad when I hear stories like that. I hope your friend is doing what she can to reverse that decision.

I'm ok, I have my master's thesis to finish but I can't get rid of my fundamental laziness omg. I have no self-discipline, it's really awful. I'll get it together. I'm just not really a deadline person. I'll probably do everything in the last week and be fine lol.

Big hug to everyone, I hope y'all have a great day.

i do sooo bad with deadlines too it’s a struggle 

21 hours ago, Nathe said:

find a new hang out spot. considering you said at her house, they can’t stop you from hanging out in other places. parents like that sucks. :genius:

i knowww it’s so stupid but we’ll find a way to hang out 

20 hours ago, gothitelle said:

Learning how to use this site :gaycat: also I feel conflicted for some reason :duck: I think it’s because I’m managing work, school, and my personal life and I’m like ugh

i’m so bad at managing my life lol i feel you 

11 hours ago, idontneedaxanny said:

i knowww it’s so stupid but we’ll find a way to hang out 

That's good. I used to hangout with ppl I wasn't supposed to as a teenager all the time :awesome:

Im about to turn 26 and my parents still love giving me opinions and I don't even live with them anymore :genius: