New Video

aaron l

How often do you think Billie will release?

With Billie just now releasing her debut album, how long do you think it will be before she releases next?

Do you think she will release another EP before her next full-length album?

7mBA.gif

I hope not super long. I hate the whole two year break but I also don’t want her to release super soon and it sound absolutely terrible. 

34 minutes ago, XxJTheBerrixX said:

I hope not super long. I hate the whole two year break but I also don’t want her to release super soon and it sound absolutely terrible. 

I feel that, but I would be down for a Halloween time EP as like a WWAFA b-side :shady:

Well, she has been touring and songwriting so much that she will probably get a vacation or rest before she starts making a new album. Tbh, she deserves it 

18 hours ago, aaron l said:

I feel that, but I would be down for a Halloween time EP as like a WWAFA b-side :shady:

I would LOVE this. Omg, I need this to happen now. :gah:

Well, her team seems to be really smart/good at promo so I’d be surprised if she did a full-on hiatus. She’s in that kind of make-or-break stage where she has broken through with a successful song and then her debut did really well but now she either tops or flops basically :shrug:

So I’d say she’ll likely release her next album in about 1-1.5 years’ time, and a few standalones/features/b-sides before then to keep her relevant. 

I think she will be featured on some songs in the next 1.5 to 2 years. In that time she can fully concentrate on successfully ending the world tour and writing and producing new music. I rather have a longer wait and perfectioned music than a rushed release with basic stuff all over :genius: .

Spoiler

Please just don't wait as long as Gaga does with LG6 :interestinga: 

7 hours ago, TheSlash said:

Please just don't wait as long as Gaga does with LG6 :interestinga: 

That’s impossible:reductive:

I think she'll be releasing very soon. Her debut was a smash, everyone loves her, so why should she wait like three years? 

1 hour ago, Glitter Monster said:

That’s impossible:reductive:

Tea, tbh

tenor.gif?itemid=11395337

1 hour ago, Glitter Monster said:

so why should she wait like three years? 

As I wrote, she still has a world tour to go, could be on countless ( but not too many - overexposure says Hi :genius: ) features and make talk show appearances :gah: 

She's still soaking in success but yeah, I'm sure her label and her team want her to keep up the momentum :oprah: I have no idea but I think a new album every two years is a good guess.

From the homepage it reads as "how often do you think..." lol never

But OT, I'd say every 2-3 years for an album