BBC Radio 1 Big Weekend

Blue Madonna

Big Brother: WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

Posted (edited)

1548785114526-320_05b_181213_GM_S04_0003

Hi everyone, and welcome to the first billieeili.sh game of Big Brother! Big Brother is a classic forum game and I thought it would be a great way of starting some friendships (or rivalries :shady:) on our new forum. I've played it multiple times on GGD and while it was fun, I must say I found it pretty boring once eliminated. So I have made a few adjustments to the rules so as to solve this issue :genius: First of all, even once eliminated, you can vote. Also, I will introduce special powers or circumstances to spice up the game a bit! You'll see what the are if you play the game :finger: This round of Big Brother will be for Billie's debut album, WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

THE RULES:

As soon as I post this thread, registration is open. You join by posting down below which song off the album you wish to represent. i.e. "I wish to represent ilomilo" or "I'll take xanny" 
Each song can only be represented by one person, so get in quick! Your fave might already be taken, but this is no reason not to play. Choose your favourite out of the remaining songs :classy:
Once each song is represented, a random player is chosen (by a Random Name Generator) to be HoH (Head of Household)
I will post the HoH in the thread, and they must then PM me the two songs which they wish to put up for eviction.
If there is a special circumstance or power in play, I will post that at the same time/just before the two songs. They will then be active in the coming round :gah:
The players then vote (by copy-and-pasting the list that I'll post) on which one of the two songs they want to evict.
The song with the most votes to leave is evicted and the other nominee becomes the HoH.
The process repeats until there are only two songs left. This is the finale, and the last song standing will be crowned the winner :awesome:
ONE VERY IMPORTANT THING TO KEEP IN MIND: You have to log onto billieeili.sh at least once every 24 hours. This is because for the game to work, everyone must be active, and it will be no fun if we go a while without doing anything just because someone didn't log on. For this reason, I'll say that if we are waiting on someone for longer than 3 days, they are automatically evicted and I open their song for a reclaim, i.e. someone else who missed out during signups can join in place of the evicted person.

PEOPLE WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED:

Keep in mind this is just some people I know. You are totally welcome to play even if you aren't tagged here.

TRACKLIST:

1. bad guy - @gianahasnolife
2. xanny - @Didymus
3. you should see me in a crown - @Amidana
4. all the good girls go to hell - @DiamondKing
5. wish you were gay - @TheWitness
6. when the party's over - @aaron l
7. 8 - @Blue Madonna
8. my strange addiction - @Ocean Eyes
9. bury a friend - @TheSlash
10. ilomilo - @alexastclair
11. listen before i go - @jkiley32
12. i love you - @Nathe
13. goodbye - @Zeena Lavey

RESULTS:

Spoiler

Sign-ups are open now! Claim your song below :firega:

Edited by Blue Madonna

Omg I've never done this but always wanted to!! I'll choose you should see me in a crown? 

For once I am glad no one chose ‘I love you’, I’ll take it.

I don't know this game so I'm a tad confused: this is just about the songs right? There's no "vote for the member" dimension here right? :air: I'm too used to tv Big Brother.

2 hours ago, Didymus said:

I don't know this game so I'm a tad confused: this is just about the songs right? There's no "vote for the member" dimension here right? :air: I'm too used to tv Big Brother.

Yep just the song :classic_happy:

On 5/16/2019 at 8:14 AM, Blue Madonna said:

I know I’ve tagged you before but will my dear friends @DiamondKing @Gam or @Finneas join us? I’d love to have you guys play!! :pray:

I'd love to join but I see it requires to be active and I can't really be right now :cry:

I'm really sorry! :classic_sad:

2 hours ago, Gam said:

I'd love to join but I see it requires to be active and I can't really be right now :cry:

I'm really sorry! :classic_sad:

It's okay! Good luck with whatever's keeping you busy :heart: