BBC Radio 1 Big Weekend

DiamondKing

Medellín is a BOP

I liked it right from the beginning even though the structure seemed a bit strange. But I love it more and more with every listen, her best lead since 4 Minutes :gah: especially the post chorus is amazing :shady:

Someone better edit that into the actual song NOW

It's way better than most of her recent stuff for sure. I actively enjoy it and it's not embarrassing which is more than I could say for the vast majority of her last album :interestinga:

I like all the singles so far tbh. Especially Crave which is just... a total surprise to me. Could be her best song since Confessions tbh.

I like it tbh but the problem is that it's too long and the structure is not the usual for a pop song and this might be what puts people off. The second chorus (Si te enamoro....) is the best part of the song and doesnt appear til like 3 mins in:classic_rolleyes:

5 hours ago, Andreu said:

The second chorus (Si te enamoro....) is the best part of the song and doesnt appear til like 3 mins in:classic_rolleyes:

I was referring to that part :shady:

11 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

I was referring to that part :shady:

see u have taste :shady: 

I hated it at first but it's a grower for sure, currently my favourite from Madame X 

:shady: