New Video

alexastclair

how is everyone

28 minutes ago, Nathe said:

Today was a great day. Lucifer Season 4 premiered today and I’ve pretty much been binge watching the show.:shady:

ooo i've never heard of that show, it sounds interesting, I wanna check it out now!

20 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

My life is pretty good rn :shady: . In August I'll finally move to the city where I study at the moment ( rn I have to take a 20 minutes train ride to get there - not bad, but annoying :awkney: ). I'm also doing great at work. It's pretty stressful, but I knew what's about to happen when being a programmer :derpga: . My study on the other hand is a bit off :interestinga: . I really like the subjects that are taught, but sometimes I don't feel motivated enough to actually attend :neyde: . But I often go to uni to learn at least a little bit ( also, I have to write exams in 2 months, sooo :gah:  :finger: ).

I feel you on this! for the summer, I am going back home which is about two hours away from my school. I wish I could just stay and focus on my studies, but I guess its always good to have a break for a little bit. 

I have been feeling quite unmotivated recently with school since its so close to the end of the semester, so I feel you on that 

13 minutes ago, alexastclair said:

ahhh that is always the worst. some people like rain, but not me :/

I hate it sometimes. I like it every once in awhile but not a week straight. I just want my vitamin D! :cry:

Just now, XxJTheBerrixX said:

I hate it sometimes. I like it every once in awhile but not a week straight. I just want my vitamin D! :cry:

I feel you! I live in the city, so I guess thats why I hate it so much. I hate having to walk around in it and dodge my umbrella with everyone else's, LOL

1 minute ago, alexastclair said:

I feel you! I live in the city, so I guess thats why I hate it so much. I hate having to walk around in it and dodge my umbrella with everyone else's, LOL

Oh yea I could see that. I live in a small town so it’s just floods and looks gross. Though I do enjoy playing in the street when it rains sometimes :legend: