Billie Eilish - No Time to Die

DiamondKing

How did you find out about Billie?

I'm not quite sure anymore but I think I saw her performance on Ellen and something about her drew my attention.

What about you? :shady:

Spotify recommended me 'bury a friend' in my weekly mix. Then I discovered her being the chick singing YSSMIAC and the rest is history :shady: 

I first heard about her early last year when a friend told me about her but didn't pay much attention until she dropped her album and was shook she was actually good :shady:

2 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

We stan a queen :shady:

Where are all the GGD emojis when you need them :cry:  :cry:  :cry: 

In 2017 I was on a plane and sick of watching movies (god knows how) so I looked through their New Music section and I saw the EP. I listened to it, loved it, and I haven't gone back since :classic_love:

I think Apple Music suggested Bellyache to me - was instantly hooked. Then saw she was 15 and had an existential crisis :wtf:.

3 minutes ago, ferretti said:

I think Apple Music suggested Bellyache to me - was instantly hooked. Then saw she was 15 and had an existential crisis :wtf:.

:wtf: Same tbh :lmao:

I was obsessed with Khalid at the time so pretty when I first listened to their collaboration.:genius:

Everytime I’ve heard one of her songs I’ve always stopped in my tracks. She has a very haunting energy and I couldn’t help but investigate. 

It reminded me of when I first heard Just Dance :classic_love:

I found out about her from the radio, it was my first time listening to lovely and I was shook by her vocals, it was so unique

A friend of mine sent me the Bellyache Video and I was obsessed with the Song! It also helped that she was friends with Sabrina Claudio, who I love.

One might say I was bored.mp3 and decided to play her from my recommendation on Spotify. :cry:

I heard her on The Vampire Diaries in 2017. I got obsessed with the song (SFU), but never really got into her until YouTube recommended me Lovely and I started looking up more about her :classic_love:

My dad actually! He recommended her to me. I fell in love after I heard Crown :classic_love: 

a friend told me about her I think and then I fell in love with Six Feet Under and other songs :classic_love:

Just now, Andrew! said:

My dad actually! He recommended her to me. I fell in love after I heard Crown :classic_love: 

my dad told me about her a few weeks ago but I already knew her for a long time

he also showed me Brockhampton and other ''cool and new'' artists hahah