New Video

Thomas P

When We All fall asleep, where do we go?

I think that when we fall asleep, we go into a state of mind where our internal emotions that were suppressed for the day manifest themselves in whatever form of dream you end up having. 

I think that internal anxiety being pushed aside creates your nightmares to allow that panicked and fearful emotion to unleash itself while you sleep, so you don’t have to go through while awake. I think that internal happiness, being contained, blows up into some of the best kinds of dreams, and I think suppressed horniness creates your sex dreams (:shady:)

So in conclusion, when we all fall asleep, I think  we go to dreamland :kiss:

Posted (edited)

I may sound crazy but I believe in multiple universes and when we go to sleep, we can see a little bit of ourselves in those other universes.

in example, I have sleep paralysis and a current dream is: when I look to my left, I see me traveling in a bus in a place I can't recognize; when I look to the left I see my body lying in my bed in my own room!

I know it's weird but it happened many times, my therapist tells me is just my anxiety making struggles with my head but still weird imo

Edited by Finneas

sleep is so weird. in a way, I low-key don't want to know where we go because then I would be too scared to fall asleep lol