New Video

attala

do you prefer old billie or new billie? lets share your opinion

New for sure! Her older music is wonderful too, but I always love seeing how much an artist changes! I really like the direction she’s going now. 

Old or new? Didn’t she just start?! I’m confused...

I really like both! depending on what mood i'm in is what ill listen to. as for her look, I think its so cool to see her growing and changing. when I was her age, I was going through the same exact changes, so I get it! 

Define old Billie. My fave songs from her (i'm not a stan yet, so excuse my basicness in taste) are idontwannabeyouanymore and all the good girls go to hell. Is idontwannabeyouanymore old or new Billie?

Old, but more like a nostalgic memory than an actual preference. Things/people change. If the change is not for the worse, I'm fine to roll with it :tea:

I love the new Billie but don’t get me wrong I also love old Billie but the new her is so mature and amazing in every way possible. She creates such emotional and creative music now and I just love it, as well as all her old work. :classic_love:

New Billie. Watching her grow has been so much fun. Her old stuff is great but her album is amazing, and she’s only getting better.