New Video

Sign in to follow this  
Poissonche

Who is not from Gaga Daily

Hello,

I'm a Gaga stan and very much from Gaga Daily, but jumped on the occasion to create an account on here because I like the Billie, but also because my boyfriend is a STAN. Like, a STAN. So I want you Billie stans to educate me on everything Billie so my relationship doesn't fall apart.

Love,

Poissonche

ps: if you not from Gaga Daily how did you discover the forum let's help admin make some demographic research

7 minutes ago, alexastclair said:

hey! I am not from Gaga Daily, I found this through the instagram page!!

That’s cool! I thought everyone here came from GagaDaily. 

7 minutes ago, alexastclair said:

Wow educate me sis who is the Billie fandom what are their jokes and insides

I wanted to ask the same :toofunny: .

28 minutes ago, alexastclair said:

Tell us more about the fandom, sis :hor:  :kiss:

2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Gagadaily? I haven't heard that name in years

All the members died out waiting for a new album :tired:

Let's not create the impression that this forum is a Gaga fan forum in disguise though :genius: Like, it's ok to ask more info about Billie but no need to refer to GGD constantly.

8 hours ago, alexastclair said:

Awsome! The site just started!

The reason so many ppl here are from GagaDaily is because the person that runs Lady Gaga's biggest fan site created this site as well and told us about it

But now we need to spread the message to other Billie fans!

In a fan myself that's why I created an account.

Billie reminds me of Gaga when she came out. The quick rise to stardom and the talent and standing out from other artists. I love her! 

2 hours ago, Gam said:

All the members died out waiting for a new album :tired:

what new album? she's an actress now, remember? :genius:

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I heard GGD is a cult

scary tbh

You’re not supposed to reveal our secrets. :shady:

Edited by ARTPOPSTER

9 hours ago, Poissonche said:

Wow educate me sis who is the Billie fandom what are their jokes and insides

omg honestly I am quite new myself but I really love the billie fandom. a lot of the insta pages I follow and stuff seem super nice and drama free. everyone is super chill. I honestly just watch a bunch of compilations and interviews with billie in them to like "educate" myself if thats even the right word lmao. everyone loves her so much because she is herself, and she is so passionate about the fans/treats them like they're her friends. its so different than any other fandom I've been apart of. as for jokes and stuff, I honestly cant think of any off the top of my head, but I will keep thinking haha

9 hours ago, TheSlash said:

I wanted to ask the same :toofunny: .

Tell us more about the fandom, sis :hor:  :kiss:

its honestly such a fun fandom. everyone ive encountered is so sweet and chill. there doesn't seem to be a lot of tea or drama which is so nice, and I think thats how billie is so her fans also follow that. I love the passion from billie about the fans, it's the cutest thing. she always says in interviews that she wants to be the artist that she grew up wanting to have, so like someone who is super active with fans. its honestly the best thing ever, and I think it makes the fandom so much more positive 

I found this through a discord server, but years ago I used to be a member on GGD.

forgot to answer the second part of the question but i saw a tweet about the owners of gagadaily making a forum about billie! 

5 hours ago, alexastclair said:

its honestly such a fun fandom. everyone ive encountered is so sweet and chill. there doesn't seem to be a lot of tea or drama which is so nice, and I think thats how billie is so her fans also follow that. I love the passion from billie about the fans, it's the cutest thing. she always says in interviews that she wants to be the artist that she grew up wanting to have, so like someone who is super active with fans. its honestly the best thing ever, and I think it makes the fandom so much more positive 

It's a complete opposite to us Little Monsters, tbh :gah: . We're not toxic in any way (MadonnaNation says Hi :green:), but we sometimes do the opposite of what Gaga preaches ( kindness, etc.) with countdown threads, meltdowns and rants :wtf: . I love it, tho :kiss:

4 hours ago, TheSlash said:

It's a complete opposite to us Little Monsters, tbh :gah: . We're not toxic in any way (MadonnaNation says Hi :green:), but we sometimes do the opposite of what Gaga preaches ( kindness, etc.) with countdown threads, meltdowns and rants :wtf: . I love it, tho :kiss:

hey, it be like sometimes