Billie Eilish - No Time to Die

gagaschickens

have you ever seen billie live?

No, and as I get highly uncomfortable both mentally and physically in huge crowds of people I probably never will :cry: .

1 minute ago, TheSlash said:

No, and as I get highly uncomfortable both mentally and physically in huge crowds of people I probably never will :cry: .

so you don't go to concerts at all?

Just now, gagaschickens said:

so you don't go to concerts at all?

Nope, I get severe headaches and the strangers around me make me nervous. I think I could handle it when I go with my best friends ( not just any friends, I really need the best ones :shady: ) to get through this :tired: . But I'm fine with watching YT videos, I really enjoy them :gah: 

Just now, TheSlash said:

Nope, I get severe headaches and the strangers around me make me nervous. I think I could handle it when I go with my best friends ( not just any friends, I really need the best ones :shady: ) to get through this :tired: . But I'm fine with watching YT videos, I really enjoy them :gah: 

I've never gone to a concert because no one comes here. Though, I think Marina could visit during her next tour, maybe? She's already come with the love + fear tour, and I'd also love to see gags live. These are the two I'd definitely want to see! 

Spoiler

and the teletubbies, but they have split up into solo careers now:cry:

No. I wanted to buy tickets last year to see her at the Manchester arena this July but it sold out so fast. 

Happy for her though. Not all artists sell out that arena. Even Gaga has had to have some sections covered by a curtain because the seats didn't sell.